CDSS Meeting Minutes 25th Oct 2011
Present: Lagat, Kipsang, Rotich, Ishmael, Florida, Mary, Robai, Ruth.
Absent: Eric (on leave)
- Antivirus updated in all sites
- All reports to be posted on Wiki by 1st of every month
- Weekly reports to be posted on our DA folder
- Titus resumed back from his leave
- Titus visited sites to follow up the printing progress in western region
- Rotich visited Kabarnet on Monday and planning to visit Plateau, Kesses and Moi University clinics next week respectively.
- Florida to visit webuye and Mt. Elgon on Thursday for bi-weekly visits.
- Lagat will plan to go to Busia to have a meeting with the Data Assistants. It will be a one day trip to and fro.
- Still on rotational Mary is doing next week
- Lagat requested for use of Linux software so as to reduce Virus attack.
- Win saw it as good idea but worried of training concerns by staff since few have used it.
- Yaw recommended two sites (on Phases).
- Dr Were recommended that we maintain our current protocol.
- Antivirus to be updated every time we visit site and/or any time flash disk is sent to site.
- Mary reported that Rhoda’s phone is not working and Lagat promised to check after the meeting.
- She also asked whether the remainder should appear if the patient has not been on INH. Kipsang replied that it should not appear.
- She reported that she is getting null reminders.
- Also some patients, the last seen date on patients reminder is different compared to the last seen footnote date on the summary
- Reported that there’s no patient reminder on the patient reminder option but on summary we have. This has been a problem reported earlier but is minimal nowadays.
- Most of the sites have greatly improved since the Co’s are responding to the reminders not only marking the summary sheet.
- Reported that his sites have also improved.
- Suggested that they need to go back to western region to retrain the Co’s on the new reminders.
- The training was scheduled on the 1st week of December to the Western region and the 2nd week on this other region assisted by the DA’s on ground.
- All is fine
- Ishmael forwarded the list of patients ID to Win.
- Lagat waiting for Memory Cards for faulty printers.
Things to do:
- Lagat and Mary to check on Rhoda’s phone.
- Win to check on Ruth and Robai issues of reminders
- Kipsang and Lagat to plan to visit the western sites for training