Based on the new protocol and clinical guidelines, AMPATH plans to implement new reminder rules.
Timeframe for implementing new Adult HIV Rules
- March 3, 2015:
- Disable all the outdated adult reminders
- Remaining reminders are:
- Reminder 18 (no CD4 reminder)
- Reminder 29 (high CR reminder)
- Reminders from TB Tech Project (Agri Keny has mentioned " We need to turn them on for all sites since the trial is complete. Some need a bit of revision, such as the move from 9 to 6 months of IPT and other changes from the TB program.) Note: Reminders for TB Tech Project remain enabled until further notice.
- Modifications of Reminders are WIP by Simon Savai and Win Ribeka.