New Concerns (from Chege)
- To modify the current registration dash board to use a bar code scanner and also be able to pool urgent samples differently.COMPLETED
- The system has been occasionally assigning the same accessioning Identifier to two different patients.COMPLETED
- The system changes patients clients after registration.COMPLETED
- Flocytometry are not supposed to report in decimal points but the system assigning decimal points even though the facs calibur don't report that.COMPLETED
- The LIS system has a default time as 01-01-1900,This is affecting the results going to Amrs.(suggest to pick the current age or time) COMPLETED
- After every importation of the master to Busia lab,all the equipment mapping are distorted and all the Doc's list refresh.COMPLETED
- Modify the HL7 interface for one to able to search through the different queues and also be able to link the different queues for various reports as may be required.COMPLETED
- To interface the following equipment with Lis CAPCTM,ABBORT both in molecular,FACS CALIBUR in flocytometry,BACTEC MGIT 960 in TB lab and COULTER ACT 5DIFF AL in hematology.COMPLETED
New Concerns (from Jeremy, Paul and Burke)
23 Feb 2012
Now that we receive non-numeric values for numeric concepts as ST OBX segments, we have over 3,300 observations in AMRS from May 2011 until now where the value is stored in the value_text column instead of value_numeric (because the value is not numeric). This is a drawback of our ORU^R01 processor, not validating concepts against OBX datatypes, but we need to work this out with PCS as well.
23 Feb 2012
The Webservices.rest Module was recently released and is taking the place of the existing REST Module. This will mean a new form of communication for looking up patients and providers from the PCS interface. It would be great to have PCS integrate the new REST schema so we can retire the outdated REST Module and go with the new one.
Previous Pending Issues (in order by priority)
Sending null result for OBX when not all tests from lab set are ordered:
Tests separated . COMPLETED
How to handle results that come through to Amrs as dashes(-).This happens when either the target is out of range or indeterminate.
After a sample is processed, we expect it to have some required fields like AMPATH ID or Study ID, test ordered, doctor who requested, clinic and person who accessioned the sample.
possibility of parsing comments made in Lims into Amrs.
Occasional changes in various result units
Completed Issues (in order by priority)
Busia, AMRS, RestModule
How will the rest module in Busia handle patients demographics before sychronization
The import/export feature in lims has a problem hence making it difficult to upload data from Busia.
Incoprate check digit algorithm in Busia pcs interface.
Most transactions from busia have no providers numbers hence messages have been sent to patient identifier not defined queue.Seems the doctors list is refreshing despite i updating it manully at Busia in March.
AMRS not defined queue in HL7:
The I_Table_R01 table has an error after importation from Busia.
The current dll file for the barcode printer is for a different label size which has caused the printer not to print barcode labels.
Doctors list refreshing.Some doctors that were previously added into the Lims are currently not available during accessioning.When we try to add them again it gives an error.
Scrip to generate HL7 messages from Busia after importation.This is after stopping the importation of 'I_Table_R01' table which has a problem.
How to handle the comments made regarding a sample in LIMS and how to parse the same to Amrs.
Capability to send ACTG results to AMRS:
Cornelious has identified on May 6th, 2010 that when a patient doesn't have a preferred identifier checked in AMRS, LIMS will only pull the Kenyan National ID . This causes LIMS results not sent to AMRS.
After importing data from Busia the clinic change to HCT.
Need to be able to use Pcslabinterfacemodule when calling the rest module.
Cobas machine in Busia is not porting results, ? com port damaged.
The default DOB in lims is 01-01-1900 but after the patient's demographics are pulled from Arms the DOB does not change.
Added new hematology machine-Done
LIMS Issues which have been resolved:
- Fixed on May 26th, 2010.
Details of the issue: Improper concept mapping in LIMS on Urine protein was found on May 3rd, 2010.
2. The HL7 machine is slow, could be the cause of messages ovestaying in the IN QUEUE in LIMS?